Incredible culture and sense of community, Industry leaders in our diversity and inclusion work, Flexible working arrangements and programs that support well being of our people.
Risk Services Coordinator Max Term until September 2021
VMIA is the Victorian Governments insurer and risk adviser, covering the people, places and projects that help Victorians thrive. From iconic cultural institutions, major infrastructure, public schools and hospitals, to emergency services and not for profits, our clients are diverse but united in their ambition to make a positive impact in our community. We share this ambition.
As our Risk Services Coordinator, youll be the main go-to person in the Insurable Risk Advisory team responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Risk Services Leadership Team and Risk Services Teams.
Reporting to the Head of Insurable Risk Advisory, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide diary management support to the Head of Insurable Risk Advisory team.
- Coordinate events and the associated logistics. This includes venue bookings, catering, the preparation of agendas, distribution of pre-reading and taking full ownership to ensure the events run smoothly.
- Process invoices from suppliers in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate reception relief support and coverage to the reception operation function.
- Perform data entry to capture client information in our system and assist with production of material and resources for meetings such as agenda, minute taking.
Here, youll use your experience and enthusiasm to manage administration and project tasks making sure theyre delivered on time.
What were looking for
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar administration roles.
- You may hold Administration qualifications at Diploma level or have relevant equivalent experience.
- You have some experience of public sector.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Visio.
- Well-developed written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and no problems adapting to changing needs and deadlines.
- Confidence to work with stakeholders of all levels.
- Quality conscious with attention to detail.
- Experienced with multitasking and prioritising tasks.
- Can do attitude, active team player and supportive mindset.
We encourage people from all gender identities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, with disabilities, and from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please let us know of any accessibility needs to be considered during the recruitment process.
Why work with us
Were known for our incredible culture and sense of community and an employee value proposition that makes our people proud.
We reward innovation, best practice thinking and collaboration. We are industry leaders in our diversity and inclusion work, are passionate about gender equality, and encourage and enable our people to bring their whole selves to work.
We were leaders in working flexibly even before COVID-19, and now operate successfully remotely, with a suite of events and activities to connect us even when were apart. In the future well continue to work from where it makes sense to do so, in flexible working arrangements that works best for our people and our clients.
We offer programs, subsidies and leave options to support the wellbeing of our people as a top priority.
We invest in our people, ensuring your development and career growth is a priority.
How to apply
If youd like to help make Victoria an even better place to live, wed love to hear from you.
- attach your resume
- attach a cover letter addressing your suitability for this role and why a role at VMIA appeals to you (applications without a cover letter will not be considered).
Applications close COB Sunday 11 October 2020.