Young dynamic team, Negotiable salary/rate, Ongoing training and career development.
Due to overwhelming and continual growth, we are looking for a Senior Fire Alarm Technician to join our team.
Integral Fire Protection is a family owned and operated business that specialises in the sale, installation, service and maintenance of fire protection, safety and emergency equipment. We operate across almost all sectors however the majority of our clients fall within the heavy industrial and commercial construction, mining, resources, property management, strata management, education, health and retail sectors.
Due to the variety of services we offer and our cover across various industries we guarantee an exciting and rewarding career.
The successful candidate will become a key figure within our Dry Fire Construction Department, where your daily tasks will be to plan, install, test and commission Fire Detection and Emergency Warning Systems.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful applicant will have the following key qualities and attributes:
- Excellent understanding of the current Australian standards;
- Commitment to occupational health and safety;
- Positive work ethic and willingness to work in dynamic environment;
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Willingness to learn and mentor others.
- Experience within the Fire Industry in Australia
- Current Australian Driver's License
- Construction Industry White Card
- Open Cabling Licence
- FPAS Qualifications
- Knowledge of relevant standards and codes (AS1670.1, AS1670.4, AS1668, AS1851, NCC, DFES Brigade Connection Requirements)
The successful candidate would also be required to obtain a National Police Clearance upon employment.
As a Senior Fire Alarm Technician your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Installation of new Fire Detection Systems.
- Installation of Occupant/Emergency Warning Systems.
- Repairs and minor works on existing Fire Detection Systems and Occupant Warning Systems.
- Fault-finding of Fire Alarm Systems and Occupant Warning Systems.
- Programming and commissioning of Fire Panels (Ampac, Notifier, Vigilant, Simplex & Fusion).
- Maintaining and performing routine service checks on Fire Alarm Systems and Occupant Warning Systems.
We offer ongoing career development and training, and we envisage management opportunities to arise within the next 18/24 months, which we would encourage the successful applicant to strive for.
An immediate start will be available for the right person.
If this is the ideal role for you and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please forward your cover letter and CV.