- Supportive training environment, with long term career available for the right person.
- Friendly, small team environment, with flexitime work arrangements and opportunity for overtime if desired.
- Enjoy variety and challenge in your work day
- Full time position based in Booragoon
We are seeking a conscientious, hard working, reliable and positive team player, to train in the areas of flat glass window film and signage installation.
We are specifically seeking someone with a genuine interest in this type of work, and wanting to pursue a longer term career in our industry - please do not apply if you are a uni student seeking work around your study, or are using this as a temporary position while seeking other employment opportunities (eg uni graduate or person seeking apprenticeship). School leavers are welcome to apply if they meet all other criteria.
Regular drug and alcohol testing is required of this role. If you are a regular or social drug user, please do not apply. Completion of a medical, including drug screen, is likely to form part of the recruitment process.
A current, clean MANUAL drivers' license is required for this role.
Core duties include:
Contribute to planning for upcoming projects
[Learn to] Install wall, glazing (security, solar, decorative and anti-graffiti), signage and vehicle film, vinyl and/or graphics to a high standard, within appropriate time frames
Facilitate payment by customers on job completion
Completion of project-related documentation (basic literacy is required, computer skills are highly desirable)
Represent our business in a positive light at all times with customers and the general public
Maintain high levels of project housekeeping/ cleanliness
Essential requirements for the position include:
1. Demonstrated work ethic and positive attitude
2. Professional, well presented, ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues alike, with strong work ethic, time management skills and attention to detail.
3. Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
4. Current Clean Manual Drivers' License & own transport.
5. Legally able to work in Australia.
6. Able to provide National Police Clearance, no more than 2 years old.
7. Adept at working with hand tools, physically fit, and comfortable with heights/ ladders.
1. Construction White card
2. Working at heights
3. EWP ticket
All applicants are to supply a cover letter with their application, providing answers to all 3 of the following:
1. Please detail why you have applied specifically for this position, and what interests you about this role.
2. Describe specific examples from past work or school that demonstrate your work ethic and attention to detail.
3. Describe past work, interests or hobbies that you think may be useful in this role.
Please forward you cover letter addressing the above questions, and your current CV,
Proforma applications or applications that have not addressed the above questions will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Remuneration package to be discussed at time of interview, but will reflect that this is a trainee position.
Complete Film Solutions is a family owned, small business based in Booragoon WA. We specialise in the supply and install of 3M Window Film (Solar, Security, Anti-graffiti and Decorative) and Vinyl products, as well as our graphics/ signage division. We offer family friendly work practices such as flexible working arrangements, as well as the opportunity for overtime if desired. We are a happy, friendly and supportive team and look forward to welcoming you on board!
Close attention to detail is an important personality trait linked to high success in this role. Show us your attention to detail by answering this question as part of your application: "Does Pineapple belong on Pizza"