Engage with established large enterprise clients, Be part of a passionate, collaborative team who value contribution, Flexible working arrangements!.
Torii Consulting is a recruitment business with a difference. We pride ourselves on our strategic partnerships and engage with enterprise-level organisations to help scale their teams with emerging technology professionals.
Over the years weve built long-lasting client relationships and partnered with several well-known corporate brands such as Telstra, NAB, Australia Post, Bureau of Meteorology & Latitude Financial. As a trusted partner, we are able to deliver time and time again.
Were hiring a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our team during a period of continued growth. You will be working on our enterprise accounts, with a focus on building our Contract / SOW footprint.
We are a proudly small team, and we are excited to give you the opportunity to take ownership of how you work. We want someone eagre to get the job done, who loves being part of a team and sharing successes.
This is your chance to truly make an impact within a small business which has a clear vision for the year ahead and beyond.
- Account management with 360 responsibilities across both client and candidate management;
- Building and developing partnerships with hiring managers, internal recruiters and procurement within your client portfolio;
- Actively promoting Torii services to existing clients with the goal to build out and maximise market share within your existing clients;
- Developing and delivering proposals and quotes for work within assigned accounts;
- Sourcing, screening and assessing candidates for IT and Digital roles for opportunities within your client organisations;
- Managing the onboarding process with both the client and candidate;
- Managing and providing great aftercare for consultants/contractors placed onsite with a client;
- When required, working with Toriis resourcing specialists to fulfill these duties. This includes providing guidance on time management and role prioritisation when they are working with several AMs/RMs.
What were looking for:
- Someone who enjoys driving growth within an existing client account;
- Experience partnering with enterprise companies, such as Telstra, Australia Post, NAB or Government;
- An IT Recruitment and/or Consultancy background;
- Proven experience building out and successfully establishing MSA / PSA / SOW agreements with enterprise clients in the MELBOURNE market we need to see a proven track record of success;
- High level of analytical and strategic customer servicing skills;
- Strategic business awareness with experience building out and delivering on accounts;
- A great attitude and passion for what you do!
What we offer:
In return, you can expect to be welcomed into and supported by a down-to-earth, friendly team of professional consultants, backed by an established and reputable brand. We offer an autonomous environment with remote work options, a new laptop, phone, and a vibrant co-working space in the Melbourne CBD.
Please note, you must be located in Melbourne and have Melbourne-based IT recruitment or IT consultancy experience with an established network. As sponsorship is not an option, you must have full rights to work in Australia.