Collaborative and supportive team environment, Recruitment across all service lines, CBD location.
There are three reasons why people enjoy working at Prosperity. Our people, our clients and our innovative culture.
We have a clearly articulated and shared vision to be the Advisory Firm of the Future; this vision is realised through innovative practices, industry-leading technology solutions, and a Learning Organisation mindset that delivers to our clients the benefits of broader thinking and enhanced skills.
Our firm has grown over three decades on the strength of three building blocks of Prosperity DNA. Client centricity, teamwork, and innovation govern our approach to not only selecting and building our team but also define how we work collaboratively to create stronger financial futures for our clients.
We are agile and progressive - We develop forward-looking strategies and keep ourselves open to new concepts and alternative ideas.
Our people are our power - Our culture inspires teamwork, connectedness and growth; we harness energy and talent to collaborate and achieve shared goals.
We create strong financial futures - Our people are skilled across the financial spectrum and work collaboratively to create stronger financial futures for our clients and the community.
Prosperity Advisers have the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and client focused HR professional to join the team supporting our 3 offices.
In this role you will deliver the following:
- Managing end to end recruitment process for all business areas as required.
- Identification of and actioning proactive candidate attraction solutions.
- Effectively managing the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- HR support to the Directors and Managers
Key Attributes you will have:
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- 3+ years experience in an internal recruitment/HR generalist role
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Proven organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- High level written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A team focus
In return for your strong contribution to our team and clients we will offer:
- Work/life balance
- Professional development
- A market competitive salary package
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits
This is a part-time role for a fixed term till the end of August 2021.
Fast Facts about Prosperity
- 30 years of success
- 130 team members across Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane
- Four core streams: Business Advice & Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Assurance, Wealth Management, Employee Benefits
- Diverse clients: ASX listed companies, small, medium and large privately owned and family businesses, start-ups, state and local government, not for profit organisations
- 47% of our leadership are women, 60% of our total staff are female
You can follow Prosperity Advisers Group on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instragram.