Patritti Wines are a proud third general family business, established in 1926. Located in Dover Gardens, we are the last remaining fully operational family owned winery in suburban Adelaide.
As custodians of the historic Marion Urban Vineyards, we also own and operate two premium McLaren Vale vineyards in Blewitt Springs and Tatachilla, both planted by the family in early 1960s.
In addition to our winery and vineyard operations, Patritti also packages in excess of 300,000 cases of wine and juice products for our domestic and export markets as well as supplying contract services to a number of third party wine and beverage companies.
With a focus on driving improvement and efficiencies within the business, the Production Manager will lead the development, implementation and management of a company Food Safety and Quality Assurance system.
You will also be responsible for overseeing and managing the companys bottling and warehousing operations in order to achieve company production, efficiency and product specification requirements. This includes the recruitment, training and supervision of production staff, and leading production and financial improvements.
As a key member of the leadership team, you will report to the Operations Manager on a day to day basis.
Some out of hours work is expected to meet business needs.
The successful candidate will bring to the role:
- Minimum of 5 years experience gained in a similar role within the wine or beverage packaging industry.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in a production environment, particularly a bottling line or similar.
- High level knowledge and/or experience in the area of quality assurance and HACCP certification requirements.
- Strong leadership skills that build cohesive teams, along with a productive and positive workplace culture
- Sound technical/mechanical reasoning skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with both internal and external parties
- Detailed orientated ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks to meet scheduling priorities, demands and timelines.
- Lean Practitioner / Quality Assurance certification and/or a relevant Food Safety Accreditation is preferred, however not essential.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant, commensurate with skills and experience.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Applications close 2nd October, 2020.