Free onsite parking, Friendly & supportive work environment, Generous product discounts.
We are a large retail business looking for a number of motivated and reliable people to join the team in our busy warehouse located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney!
We have an immediate opportunity for a number of roles available involving tasks which may include picking/ packing, replenishment, goods receiving, caging despatch items, checking of stock, processing customer returns, product reworking, and general housekeeping duties.
We are looking for people who are:
- friendly and have a positive attitude
- motivated and enthusiastic
- reliable, punctual, and have a keen willingness to work
- exceptional team players
Requirements of the role:
- previous warehouse experience preferred but not essential
- available to work a set shift (day shift 7.30am-3.30pm or afternoon shift 2pm-10pm)
- high attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take direction from supervisors, team leaders and managers
- must hold the right to work in Australia
- some roles may require the ability to perform manual handling tasks with some heavy lifting (10-20 kg)
This is a casual role and training will be provided. We are open Monday to Friday and due to our peak Christmas period approaching, we are looking for people with as much availability as possible, and we may be able to offer you up to 38 hours per week.
We offer a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, supportive and friendly team environment! We also offer free onsite parking, cafe, generous product discounts and more.
To apply for the role, please send your CV.
Please ensure you are familiar with our location before applying for the role.