Excellent remuneration and commission, Modern Facility, Family Owned Business.
Clintons Motor Group was founded over 75 years ago and is a valued and trusted Business in the Macarthur Region offering exceptional Customer Service.
A family owned and operated Company, Clintons understand the importance of their employees and their contribution to the success of the business.
Continued growth has seen Clintons expand into Greater Sydney and the Illawarra.
An exciting opportunity has become available for and experienced Parts Interpreter to join our parts team.
Our Parts department operates from a New purpose designed facility in Revesby where reporting to the Parts Manager, your parts interpreting skills would be highly valued.
The timing couldn't be more perfect to join our friendly team which offers you a fresh start and a genuine opportunity to make a difference to our organisation.
We will invest considerably in you and your career, honing your existing skills plus helping your development ensuring true career progression.
Toyota, Volkswagen or KIA experience is especially sought after however other manufacturer brand experience will also be looked at favourably for this position.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Identifying parts and components,
- Consulting EPC catalogues such as Microcat,
- Advising customers,
- Invoice preparation
- Follow up of Back order Parts
To be successful in this position you will need to possess:
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and have well developed communication skills.
- Diligence, honesty and commitment to the teams goals.
Working at Clintons
Clintons Motor Group provides opportunities for all team members to have a long and rewarding career.
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Attractive commission & bonus schemes
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Ongoing Product training
- Individual career development plans, including internal peer support and external coaching
- Staff discounts
- Major Automotive Products-Toyota, BMW, VW, Lexus
- State of the art working environment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- To be considered for the position applicants must have full working rights.
At Clintons, we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing work environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.