Mammoth is a dynamic and growing business with a 'can do' attitude, Seeking a team player who works well under pressure and with minimum supervision, Customers are our priority and quality service is paramount.
About Our Business
Mammoth Equipment and Exhausts are leading manufacturers of direct fit exhaust replacement components, silencers, catalytic convertors and thermal exhaust/protection blankets, air intake systems, sound attenuation solutions and diesel particulate filters to the mining, heavy industrial, power generation and other related industries. It is also an industry leading supplier in the production & distribution of Ecoblue (diesel exhaust fluid), Australia's most convenient and competitive certified AdBlue.
Mammoth has branches across Australia, in metropolitan and regional areas; and we have a global reach having supplied products to 27 different countries across the continents.
At Mammoth, we absolutely pride ourselves on a 'can do' culture and commitment- to deliver and enhance value and to ensure exceptional serviceto our customers.
- Control all activities in the Ecoblue (AdBlue) production and batching process
- Align, with the Sales and Logistics teams, distribution activities and the shipment of goods/provision of services to the customer
- Ensure compliance with certification standard and all linked processes and procedures
- Adhere to relevant statutory and safety requirements
- Ecoblue guarantees a Never-Run-Out Policy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating production by maintaining continuity of supply of Certified Adblue. Ensure production tanks are full and meet applicable cut-off times of the plant location. - (Never Run-out Policy)
- Quality control - Control of equipment and materials allocation for production (UREA/batch tracing)
- Maintain production equipment & equipment used for quality control
- Maintaining production records and calibration of testing equipment.
- Management of inventories (bulk, and packaged goods)
- Processing of works orders.
- Understand essential materials and parts required for core production
- High level of housekeeping (Work area needs to be clean and free from UREA, dust, rubbish, bulka bags and pallets)
- Complete the Daily Production Inventory Sheet
- Complete Mixing Time & Plant performance record sheet
- Controlling and replenishing stock - Maintain minimum stock requirements for IBCs and drums
- Use of forklift for lifting UREA bags and tipping into Mixing stations
- Loading and unloading of Containers on trucks using Forklift
- Protecting and preserving stock which includes stock rotation
- Inwards goods receiving and inspection
- Plant Maintenance valves, leaks, filters, etc
- Preparing and packing of good for dispatch
- Assist with Tank Building/General Yard Duties
Required Experience and Skills
- A strong zero harm work ethic
- 5+ years in an industrial/processing/production line or equivalent environment desirable
- Strong Forklift experience (High Risk Licence) essential
- Certificate, or equivalent, in Warehousing/Logistics/Process Operation desirable
- Use of Stock Picker device (High Risk Licence)
- Mechanical aptitude and/or worked within industrial or similar environment an advantage
- A strong customer delivery focus
- Ensure personal cleanliness, grooming, and compliant personal protective equipment are used at each customers delivery point
- Flexible, adaptable and prepared to adjust work schedule based on customer requirements
- Able to communicate and work effectively as part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Able to cope well when working under tight deadlines and associated pressure
- Able to work weekends and public holidays per operational requirements
- Observe company and customer policies, procedures, regulations and OH&S requirements at all times
Benefits and perks
The successful Applicant will be become an integral member of a friendly, family-orientated business and work in a great team environment
We live by our Core Values being, Innovation, Collaboration, Inclusion, Passion, Sustainability and Zero Harm.
If these values resonate with you and you think you have what is required to become part of the Mammoth team, please send through your Resume.
If interested, please ensure you identify both the Role and Position Identification number (i.e. MAM113)
Applicants must be currently based in Australia & have the appropriate working rights
Mammoth is an inclusive employer of choice and values diversity