Sunbury Water Life is a retail store located in Sunbury, North West of Melbourne on the rural fringe. We stock a large range of pumps, irrigation, tanks and pool & spa supplies.
We are currently looking at expanding our team and need a highly motivated team player to help us grow in our outdoor service division.
The role itself will be predominantly outdoors but as we are a small team you will be required to be a real all-rounder which will include customer service in the store.
Your role as a pool cleaner and assistant service technician is to visit clients to carry out scheduled swimming pool cleans, water testing, chemical balancing and general service work.
To be successful in the role you will ideally have:
- Experience within the pool and spa service industry preferred but not essential, we are open to training the right candidate
- Located in Sunbury or the surrounding district
- A current Australian manual drivers license is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability & willingness to learn and expand the role through training and dedication
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills
- Well presented with a neat and professional presentation
- High attention to detail in their work
- Physically fit for heavy lifting and manual labour associated with the industry & the role
We are looking for a full-time team member to work 38 hours a week however we will be open to a part time position for the right candidate.
On offer is a competitive salary which will be in line with your skill level and experience, flexible hours, and the opportunity to be part of a long standing successful small businesses.
Please apply in writing with a cover letter and a CV .
Trades & Services