The Company: With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe faade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works proactively with architects, builders, engineers and installation contractors to deliver industry-leading faade cladding solutions. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly and is recognised as the leading supplier of prefinished faade products to the commercial construction market.
We are offering the right candidate the following benefits of working at Fairview:
1. Immediate start.
2. Top quality internal/external training.
3. Professional development opportunities
4. Opportunities for career advancement.
5. Competitive salary and bonus structure.
The Position: As a key member of the sales team, the Sales representative proactively manages the discovery to the sales order process. Most of your time will be spent in the office, working closely with Customers and scheduling Field Sales to collaboratively achieve the sales targets. This is a great position for someone who enjoys listening, formulating solutions to challenges and has a passion for sales in a team selling environment.
1. Confirms requirements with the builder for each project.
2. Proactively works with installers both to network and demonstrate Fairviews understanding of the project needs.
3. Coordinates with Fairview field sales to make one or several face to face representations to installers and/or builders.
4. Submits, follows up and adjusts where necessary project-specific quotes to installers.
5. Negotiates and closes the sale with the successful installer.
The Right Candidate:
This job requires an individual who:
1. Is competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented.
2. Tackles projects and situations with tenacity.
3. Enjoys overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles.
4. Is independent, persistent and decisive.
5. Is restless, driving and energetic.
6. Has a sense of urgency to get things done quickly.
7. Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
8. Is friendly, sociable and outgoing.
9. Is a good communicator, has a positive outlook.
10. Is passionate about personal and career development
Regular travel to Lithgow Head Office essential
Prior experience in sales and experience in the construction industry preferable.
Please Note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply: Please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.