Cronulla location - work in a beachside designer office close to home., Friendly and supportive team environment., Growing organisation - build a career with us..
DPN is an innovative and progressive company, specialising in property management, financial services and property investment.
Located in beachside designer offices at Cronulla, we have a rare Full-Time opportunity for a confident, exceptionally presented Receptionist to join our friendly and collaborative team.
In this position you will be the face and the voice of our growing organisation, interacting with a mix of different teams, clients and partners throughout the day.
You will succeed in this role because your natural confidence enables you to provide an outstanding first impression. You enjoy working in a busy environment where your self-drive and approachable nature means you thrive on providing essential support to the team.
Reporting to the Operations Leader across the hours of 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, your role will consist of a variety of tasks including:
- Managing all incoming calls
- Welcoming visitors and clients to the office
- Meeting room set up including beverages and refreshments
- Mail & courier management
- Director support including general administration and refreshments
- Printing, scanning, photocopying, binding & filing as required
- Support and set up of events including team lunches, presentations days
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- Providing support for set up of video and phone conference calls
- Credit card reconciliation
- Payment of invoices and bills
- Processing various payment reports
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen and break out spaces
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the office
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous reception or administration experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills - previous experience with or willingness to learn Mac operating systems
At DPN we are always on the look-out for talented team members that are looking for the opportunity to develop in a growing business with exciting horizons. If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application (including a cover letter and resume).
General queries can be forwarded to [email protected] All enquiries and applications will be treated with careful confidentiality.
Why work for DPN
DPN is an award-winning, professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise.Since 1996, DPN has helped thousands of Australians build wealth and financial independence to live the life they want.
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and an insurance and estate planning referral service.
Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto. DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, vison days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.