Critical Position to the success of the Estates Team, Permanent fulltime position, Location: Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch.
- Critical Position to the success of the Estates Team
- Permanent fulltime position
- Location: Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch
You are an experienced Energy Professional with a passion for driving efficiency and improvement to support Australias leading Healthcare environment. You have a balanced focus on strategy and operations and can provide clarity and direction for the Energy and Utilities Service aligned to the broader business context and goals. You will have a solution focussed approach and strong demonstrated experience in Stakeholder Management. You hold the ethos: Your work is never too urgent or important that you cannot take the time to do it safely. Youre a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional values in everything you do.
About the Role
As part of the Estates Management / Engineering Team, the Energy & Utilities Lead provides the overall management of the Sites services ensuring the delivery is efficient, cost effective and environmentally sustainable. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Conversation & Improvements, Analysis and Data Processing, Ongoing review and monitoring of market trends, emerging policy and debate on the future of utility usage as well as tracking and monitoring energy consumption across the whole of the Site including other utility users.
What were looking for:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline/s
- Significant background in large multi-faceted energy and utilities project experience (healthcare, university campus, defence sites)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the energy market, statutory legislation, compliance standards, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated background in budget management and financial understanding
- Highly developed Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to influence, and think clearly under pressure
- Sound business acumen and a track record of delivering value-add impact in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong reporting, analytical and presentation skills
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment as an essential selection component for this role.
We are proud to deliver non-clinical services to Fiona Stanley Hospital; one of Australias most advanced public healthcare facilities. We put the patient at the heart of everything we do. Our team of 1,000 staff takes pride in delivering quality services to achieve outstanding care.
At Serco, youll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where youre based, we each share the same goal to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive different and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values ofTrust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website