Set-up a brand new office in the Mackay area, The opportunity to develop your own role in a growing business, Part-time role, 3 days a week.
Office Administrator - E0060
We are a growing business, enabling global scale restoration of the natural world, and we are seeking a highly experienced Office Administrator to join us part time (3 days a week).
As a growing business, we require someone who will bring a mature attitude, initiative, great communication skills and the ability to work autonomously, but also collaboratively, with employees and managers alike, both in Australia and in the UK.
You will be the go-to-person for our team and have a solution-focused approach to all tasks. Your primary role will be to set-up and support our new office in Mackay.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience in Office Administration roles.
- Excellent problem solving-skills
- In depth knowledge of the local area
- Proficiency in Office Suite and Google Docs essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with appreciation of the bigger picture
- Experience with mining inductions preferred, but not essential
Full working rights in Australia.
What We Offer You
A chance to join a fast-growing company that is passionate about restoring natural ecosystems around the world. You will be working in a friendly and social environment with an emphasis on collaboration.
The equivalent of three working days a week, with flexible hours for the right candidate.
In this role you will get the rare opportunity to make a real impact and play an integral part in the growth and success of a business.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the experience required, please APPLY NOW.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an initial phone interview.