ThinkPlace is a leading strategy, design and innovation consultancy. Recognised as one of Australias top 20 most innovative companies by the Australian Financial Review, we are dedicated to shifting the needle on the UN Sustainable Development Goals and creating public value through design, striving towards vibrant communities, strong economies, sustainable environments and trusted institutions.
Our people are carefully chosen. As a collective, we are clever, collaborative, highly ethical, and are obsessive about creating strong, positive relationships. Roles at ThinkPlace are highly sought-after, because of the calibre of work we do, the ethics we personify, and the amazing culture to create together.
To find out more, visit www.thinkplace.com.au
About the Role:
You will work as part of a high-functioning Operations team, supporting the ThinkPlace Partners in a one-on-one working relationship, using your experience, organisational strengths and decision-making skills to juggle competing priorities and ensure that their schedules and administration needs are smoothly and proactively managed.
Simultaneously you will assist in administering projects, working directly with them to coordinate project events, take notes of meetings, assist in bringing together status reports and other tasks that make a direct contribution to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
What you will be doing:
- Executive service: You smoothly and proactively provide service and support to each of the Partners in their day to day activities.
- Foster amazing relationships: You build strong, trusting & personalised relationships with each of the Partners you support, fellow team members, and effectively mobilise teams to work on different projects. You have excellent customer service and not only manage client relationships, but proactively build trust and open communication in support of project objectives. You are dynamic, flexible, enthusiastic and can adapt your style to suit the needs of each Partner.
- Schedule management: You are adept at calendar coordination and play a proactive role in managing both meeting time and thinking time amid intense, dynamic and sometimes unpredictable demands. You communicate, plan, and act to drive things forward to an outcome, step by step. You can pivot quickly when circumstance change and make decisions under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel management: You can quickly and efficiently coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodation.
- Integrity: You value collaboration, creativity and kindness, and you can be firm without compromising these important parts of ThinkPlace culture. You are unwaveringly ethical and have the highest integrity. You place an emphasis on maintaining confidentiality and sensitivity in all your dealings, and on being a positive, optimistic contributor.
- Communication: You have excellent communication skills. You can write an email, rock the phone, and welcome a foreign delegation without skipping a beat. You know where the apostrophes go and dont go.
- Coordination and Support: You are passionate about coordinating project tasks, managing logistics, events, client relationships and keeping track of actions and deadlines. You inspire confidence in not only the Partners you support but ThinkPlace clients and project delivery teams with your attention to detail and your creativity in getting over hurdles.
What we are looking for:
- Previous EA experience desirable.
- Experience coordinating small-medium projects is desirable but not essential. Willingness to learn this skillset is essential.
- Outstanding organisational skills with a passion for attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence with strong intent to build trusting relationships within the ThinkPlace Global team.
- Unwavering ethics, integrity, sensitivity, and optimism.
All applications will need to include:
- A covering letter telling us about you, and why you want to work with ThinkPlace
- Your resume
How your application will be assessed:
There will be several assessments undertaken to ensure candidate/s, and the team at ThinkPlace, are comfortable with the employment decision.
Expected start date:
We are looking for an immediate start
[SM1]Insert something around the juggling of competing priorities between the three Partners important to note as this is a key element of the role
[SM2]Build out this point a little more to put emphasis on the relationship development between you & the Partners different approaches to all three. Characteristics such as dynamic, flexible, energetic, enthusiastic, resilient, composed etc
[SM3]Include something around quick pivots & ability to make decisions under increased pressure & fast paced environment
[SM4]Actually really like the tone of this & perhaps it could be carried across the rest of the ad