Provider Network Coordinator
Seeking passionate people who will be responsible for providing Honeysuckle Healths customers with value, choice and quality health care.
Honeysuckle Health exists to help people lead healthier lives. It does this by understanding their current and future health needs, helping them to prevent and manage disease risk and make better treatment decisions. Honeysuckle Health aims to play a leading role in Australias healthcare systems by engaging customers, medical practitioners, payers and allied health providers in the provision of innovative, evidence-based healthcare services and programs.
Its ability to interpret future healthcare risk, support decision making of individuals and healthcare providers and deliver healthcare interventions improves health outcomes at both an individual and population level. It augments this with providing health consumers and health funders value and outcomes based funding approaches which ensure affordability and drives sustainability in the health care system.
A career at Honeysuckle Health presents a unique and exciting opportunity to provide support to health consumers, health funders and provider in the best possible application of health care services.
Honeysuckle Healths Provider Networks division is responsible for contracting and managing the relationships for all health service contracting on behalf of member funds of Honeysuckle Health. Attaining strong and robust commercial terms on these agreements is paramount to ensure Honeysuckle Health can effectively manage benefit payments for customers.
The Provider Network Coordinator is responsible for providing Honeysuckle Healths customers with value, choice and quality through assisting in the establishment and maintenance of Provider relationships in order to ensure access to appropriate Ancillary, Hospital and Medical care with well-managed benefit outlay for all Honeysuckle Healths customers.
This position will support the National Operations Manager with a focus on excellence in servicing providers by providing administrative support and project based resources to both Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Flexible working arrangements (including option to work from home 2 days/ week once competent in the role)
- Employee Private Health Insurance discount
- Short-term incentive programs
- Educational assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer leave
- A dynamic and energetic working environment
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team that embraces change
- A beautiful office location in the CBD of Newcastle
To be successful in the role you must be flexible, organised and customer service oriented and work well in both a team and autonomous environment.
Your background will also include:
- Excellent attention to detail and an appreciation for completeness in order to support the heavy data requirements of the role
- Self-motivated and willingness to challenge the status quo as the team moves forward
- Solution oriented with the ability to think outside the square
- Goal focused and a drive to achieve the best possible outcomes
- A drive and passion for exceptional customer service with an understanding that every interaction is an opportunity to strengthen a relationship
- Effective and open communication skills coupled with the ability to collaborate with others to develop best practice strategies.
- Capacity to prioritise demands and meet any deadlines in an appropriate timeframe
- Treat confidential and sensitive information appropriately in accordance with legislative requirements
- Excellent team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced (internal & external) stakeholder manager.
- Private Health Insurance background is highly regarded
- Preferably skills in data mining and reporting software packages, experience in database applications, including CRM systems.
Submit your resume and cover letter, telling us why this role excites you and how your experience to date has set you up to succeed in this role.
Please note this position is not suitable for candidates requiring visa sponsorship