From nation-defining races to world-class media that transports our customers trackside, creating amazing experiences is what we live for. As part of our media team, you’ll help create excitement in the contest like no one else.
We broadcast live multi-channel entertainment to millions of customers, wherever they are in the world. That is 130,000 races a year, in 60+ countries and 4,500+ venue partners across Australia. And what we deliver today, we’re on track to doubling tomorrow. So, if you’re passionate about creating moments that matter for our customers, our industry and your career — we’ll back you all the way.
What you’ll do
As a Sky Producer, your role will be to deliver live racing and program coverage for both racing and programs.
- Daily line production of racing & programs (including any pre/postproduction) for Sky Racing to ensure consistently high-quality coverage.
- Direct, and at times edit, pre/postproduction elements required for race day preview programs and live racing.
- Plan race day requirements such as live trackside hosting, news crosses and stories.
- Work with the Channel Managers regarding TAB crosses into live racing and rosters for producers and presenters.
- Liaise with graphic designers, presenters, and studio crews to ensure an effective, efficient, accurate and entertaining on-air production.
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated television production experience, particularly in live television.
- Building effective relationships
- Leading innovation and change
- Making sound decisions
- Influencing others
- Sports, Racing and wagering knowledge is highly desirable
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.