Maintenance Co Ordinator - Administration
Broadwater Court Retirement Village
Broadwater Court Retirement Village is looking for someone to join their team.
Must have experience in general maintenance or property management, have the ability to work individually or within a team environment and ensuring that safe work practices area maintained.
Must have strong verbal and written skills. Computer literate including working knowledge of Microsoft windows, Microsoft Office and other computer systems.
a person well organised, responsible, reliable, and punctual at all times, who can communicate with residents, visitors, staff and external service providers.
This position will require flexibility of attitude and approach to responsibilities.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To assist the Maintenance & Gardening Team co ordinating the general maintenance of the buildings, grounds, and gardens.
- To assist with the organisation of preventative maintenance and routine ground care and property maintenance as per schedules
- To process maintenance requests and update company database
- To maintain accurate records of maintenance and ground care
- Issue approved purchase orders to tradesmen.
- Liaise with fire service providers arranging regular testing of fire equipment and maintenance of equipment as required and ensure records are maintained.
Work Experience and Skills:
- work actively to provide a safe working environment and to comply with the requirements of NSW Work Health and Safety Act and regulations.
- Understand and ensure all property maintenance staff comply with the requirement of Work Health and safety procedures.
- To provide a professional , safe and efficient service to village residents.
- Ensure a professional and friendly approach to the work environment.
- Initiative, pro active, ability to work unsupervised and time management skills are essential.
- Confidentiality. Sensitivity and empathy with the aged is crucial.
- Commitment in providing excellent customer service.
Applications close Friday October 9th 2020
Gosford & Central Coast
Administration & Office Support