Due to continued growth and new projects, our client's seek Mobile Plant Operators for projects in both a FIFO and PERTH metro-based capacity
Operators sought are
The successful candidates will have experience operating either 1 or more of the above-mentioned machines, ideally within a Civil or Civil Construction environment.
Positions on a FIFO (fly in, fly out) basis are
- Offering long term, temp to perm opportunities
- Multiple rosters
- Immediate starts
- Accommodation while on site will be camp based with all amenities available
- Multiple locations
- Well-maintained fleet of earthmoving equipment
Alternatively, if FIFO isnt for you, Allied Recruitment has clients within the Perth metro area seeking Loader Operators across multiple sites.
Perth Metro Site locations are available
Perth-metro based roles will require the successful candidates to have demonstrated previous experience working within the Civil industry.
As an experienced Loader Operator, Loadrite operation will come naturally and working in sand or similar conditions will be second nature.
In return, long-term opportunities are available, competitive pay rates and 10-hour day shifts.
Allied Recruitment pays weekly and all pay rates are competitive and above market rate.
No matter what it is you are seeking, as a skilled operator, you will bring with you a wealth of knowledge and skills to become an integral part of 1 of our clients teams.
- MUST hold Nationally Accredited Ticket/s
- Minimum 2+ years experience operating Loaders OR Dozers OR Excavators OR multiple
- Loadrite experience (Loader Operators)
- Previous experience within the Civil OR Mining Industries
- Hold a White Card
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Medical
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Available to start immediately
Please note, due to WAs CURRENT BORDER CLOSURES, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for news, updates and employment opportunities!