Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to further your sales career and boost your income
Taldara Industries Pty Ltd is an established market leader which supplies the Western Australian hospitality and commercial market with hospitality products, industrial cleaning chemicals, janitorial products and disposable food packaging.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our external sales team. The key duties of this role will be to generate new business, and to work with existing customers to manage their stock and maintain excellent customer relationships. To be successful in this role, you must be willing to work in a team environment, be prepared to learn our extensive product range and be a friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated person.
While you are not working in a hospitality venue, you are working for the industry, and therefore must be prepared to be flexible and available to your customers when the need arises.
To be successful in this role we would expect the individual to possess the following qualities:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A driven and self-motivated desire to achieve new sales growth
- Confidence. A large part of this role will involve cold calling and seeking new customers, therefore you must feel confident communicating with new people.
- A willingness to learn. Our product range is extensive and will require effort to learn.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excel at building and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Generate new business through research, cold calling and following up on leads.
- Work cohesively with the external and internal sales team and marketing team to reach sales targets.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of the products and services that we offer to our customers. We have an extensive and dynamic range of products which is continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of our customers.
- As an external accounts manager you will be required to visit existing customer premises, manage stock levels, generate sales orders and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Interact with the internal warehouse, distributions and accounts teams to effectively manage the relationship between your customers and our business.
There will be a training period where you will be out on the road with our sales manager, visiting existing customers and new customers. You will be taught how to use our sales module, accounts module, online ordering and general account management tools.
We will provide you with our product brochures and staff training manuals for you to learn.
You will also spend time with the warehouse and distribution team to learn back of house and extend your knowledge of our products.
This position has a base salary of $65,000 p/a plus super. There is an attractive commission structure on top of your base salary giving you the scope to increase your income significantly if you achieve personal sales growth.
The position comes with a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
Your covering letter should include why you want this position and what you can bring to the position. As this is an external role you must have a current drivers license to apply.