Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for your next opportunity, Bring your experience, energy and enthusiasm to this permanent position., Manage the safe and successful delivery of commercial construction projects..
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with over 35 years experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $350m, and employ just over 260 high-performing construction and support professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Maroochydore and Brisbane.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $120m.
We are seeking a Site Manager who has extensive knowledge and experience in cohesive, safe and quality commercial project deliveries over $15m.
This is a crucial position that requires you to have a positive attitude and real passion for construction. As a dedicated and hands-on Site Manager, you must be able to demonstrate your experience in:
- Managing commercial construction projects across various sectors (education, aged care, health, retail or defence projects);
- Management of quality, safety and environmental processes;
- Programming (using Microsoft Project) and co-ordination of construction works;
- Conducting detailed SWMS reviews on site;
- Understanding of building methodologies, QHSE Act, Legislation and Building Code;
- Reading and interpreting plans and specifications accurately;
- Maintaining positive stakeholder and public relationships through continual communication;
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in commercial construction and have a relevant trade background or tertiary education. You must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and be able to obtain security clearances. Prior experience working on Defence projects is advantageous.
What we offer:
We dont just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! BADGE offers career development opportunities in a fun and supportive environment. If you meet the criteria above, work with integrity and accountability and are looking for a new challenge, we can offer you:
- An enjoyable, friendly and professional working environment;
- Challenging, varied and interesting projects;
- Development, support and career progression;
- A strong team culture and active social club;
At BADGE our vision is to be Contractor of Choice. To achieve this, we partner with our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and work together to deliver outstanding projects.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.