SEM & Performance Marketing Specialist, Manage Social Media across multiple IT brands. Become an IT influencer., Create and Manage Database Marketing.
Are you a skilful marketer who is experienced and has exposure in all levels of marketing
- Company & Client and campaign management
- Manage significant paid search advertising budgets
We are looking a highly motivated experienced candidate, who can drive great ROI on SEM budgets across multiple brands, with a keen interest in Social Media, who can deliver creative, interactive campaigns.
Trellian is an established IT leader worldwide. You will work across multiple brands including; Above, AddeMe, DomainShield, Drop, Girl.com.au, Female.com.au & Trellian Direct Search Network.
What You Will Do:
* Manage and optimize paid SEM campaigns, create account strategies, structure and performance reporting (focusing on PPC and paid social)
* Create campaigns and promotional calendar
* Grow brand awareness & traffic in key global markets through digital advertising
* Manage E-Marketing campaigns to multiple databases
* Create & Manage Social Posts
* Analyse and optimise campaigns to drive improvements
* Proven ability in a similar role within the digital industry
* Min 2-3 years experience managing large SEM/PPC campaigns
* Advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms including Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
* Experience in online marketing across all platforms: EDMS, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and Instagram. With the ability to provide at least 3 client references for examples.
* In-depth knowledge and ability to create email & social media campaigns.
And a few reasons you might love it
* Great team working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
* You will be working in a truly global environment with exceptionally talented IT professionals
* You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
* Work Directly Alongside Senior People: Founder, Sales & Creative Team
* Global Customer Base
* Flexible hours (currently working from home)
* Salary to fit your abilities and experience
Location: 6-8 Concourse, Beaumaris