Contract role, Immediate start -Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC, Work for a Global Mobility Company.
- Contract role
- Immediate start -Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Work for a Global Mobility Company
Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives progress. Its a belief that has always fuelled our passion to create great cars and trucks. And today, it drives our commitment to become the worlds most trusted mobility company, designing smart vehicles for a smart world that help people move more safely, confidently and freely.
The Ford Product Development team bring engineering ideas to life, making driving more exciting, enjoyable, and sustainable. New methods of recycling, alternative fuel vehicles, voice-activated technologies and leading vehicle safety initiatives are just some of the ideas that are improving the way we drive today. You will become part of a global team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
Come join the team redefining the future of mobility solutions!
About the Role:
Founded in Australia in 1990, Invenio Pty. Ltd. is a pioneering business solutions company with world class expertise in Specialist Recruitment, Design and Manufacturing Software and Technical Services in Australia and New Zealand.
We have a long and successful history supporting the largest OEMs in the Australian automotive industry with high calibre staffing and technical services. The industry has seen significant change in Australia over the past few years and has required the best support from the most capable providers, which Invenio has delivered through our network of highly qualified associates with experience ranging from start-ups to blue-chip companies and government agencies.
Our focus on relationship management with both the candidate and employer sets us apart, making us your ideal employment partner.
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Prevent Recurrence Engineer for a contract role within Fords Product Development team based in Melbourne.
In this role you will get to:
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for Identifying and driving the Prevent Recurrence and Systemic opportunities within Engineering through Energy Room Process
- Collate Root Cause and Escape Points from various concern sources (14Ds), Prevent Action Closure (PAC), 8Ds and work with teams to identify opportunities to prevent recurrence locally and globally
- Support efficiency in Designing It Right the First Time through improving Engineering standards and learning from prior issues
- Monitor Automotive Safety Office (ASO) and Customer Concern Recall Group (CCRG) or Critical Concern Management (CCM) Field Service Action(s) (FSA) and PAC closure for potential program issues prior to regional vehicle launches.
- Provide PAC Closure support under Ford Asia Pacific (FAP03 171) guidelines for Global Campaign Action Closure.
- Support CCM team with 14D closure and retention process post FSA and PAC completion.
- Provide analysis on FSA trends and actions to support Global Campaign Trends Task Force (GCTTF)
These skills are a must:
- Have previous Ford or automotive experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and awareness of Global Automotive Regulations and Corporate Engineering Test Procedure (CETP) requirements
- Passion for Engineering Efficiency and avoiding similar issue on other programs
- Drive to understand the systemic root cause behind issues using Quality Analysis tools.
Highly anticipated experience in the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering or BS in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent and minimum 5 years relevant industry experience (in Automotive Industry)
- Must understand and worked within the Global Product Development System (GPDS)
- Cross functional Ford PD and vehicle systems interaction experience or awareness preferred
- Previous Ford experience is highly desirable
- Good working experience on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) proficient.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive, and negotiating skills.
- Organised, independent, hands-on, can-do attitude and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong commitment to high levels of attention to detail.
- Considering the present circumstances, we request only the applicants having a valid Australian full-time working visa and currently living in Australia to apply.