Be part of a business that has been shaping WA for nearly 30 years, Work for a business where people's ideas are valued, Enjoy working as part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary organisation.
element is a creative, multi-disciplinary team of over 40 urban strategists, working at the forefront of bringing some of Western Australias most complex and inspiring places to life.
Our work has been shaping WA for 30 years and spans city centres, waterfronts, cultural and transit precincts, universities, regional towns and master planned communities.
Planning, Place, Engagement, Design, Heritage and Arts and Culture we seamlessly blend creative and technical know-how to turn visions into reality and deliver tangible benefits for people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our expanding Place team.
About the Role:
Working as part of our award-winning Place team, this role will develop a wide range of strategies for our government, commercial and community clients.
Your focus will be to conceptualise ideas, keep abreast of trends, and manage projects and client relationships to deliver high quality, innovative outputs that are tailored to meet the required task, within timeframes and budgets.
Our ideal candidate would have a relevant background in one or more of the fields of place strategy development, place management, place activation, event management and/or marketing. We are seeking someone with the skills to translate ideas into action, craft compelling messages, navigate stakeholder perspectives and develop strategies and plans that meet our clients needs.
Consultancy experience is desirable however this is not essential.
Key attributes were looking for in a candidate include:
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in a role with exposure to the development of place visions, strategies, activation plans and/or place management frameworks
- Graphic design skills: The ability to visualise concepts from a collection of words and images perspectives, 3D models, sketches
- A collaborative ethos and strong communication skills: You are personable and enjoy learning from and partnering with others.
- Business acumen: You have an understanding of our clients needs and can identify value add opportunities
- Time management skills: You are organised, understand the value of time and can prioritise and manage projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
element offers a workplace where:
- People's ideas are truly valued and innovation is important
- We are committed to your skills development and personal growth through professional development
- You work in an award-winning designed studio in Perth CBD with access to a gym, A grade end of trip facilities, and weekly yoga and meditation classes
- You can be involved in interesting, city-shaping projects with input from across our companys pillars
- A competitive remuneration package based on your skills and experience
- A calendar of organised social events and the opportunity to join our social committee
If this role interests you and you are able to demonstrate the key skills and experience outlined, please provide a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) and an up-to-date CV.
While there is no closing date for applications, we will be reviewing applications as they are received and will be making a decision once we believe we have the right candidate.