Generous Salary and Incentives, Drive sales, identify markets and make an impact within an established business, Opportunity to thrive, where ideas and contributions are rewarded.
Doogood Surface Coatings are market leaders in the metal finishing and protective coatings industry, providing services to industries such as Mining, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Defence, Construction and Manufacturing.
Since being established in 2001, we have learnt that the best philosophy is to provide the highest quality product combined with the highest standard of customer service.
To ensure our high standards are met, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Manager to join our expanding business.
The Role & Candidate
This role has been created to continue the momentum of a small business entering the next stage of their growth phase. This is an exciting and challenging position that will work closely with decision makers of the business and all levels of management.
The main focus and key drive for this role is to increase the customer base through new clientele and growth opportunities for the business. The right candidate will tap into new and emerging markets and ensure the company's strong presence in various industries and platforms.
This role requires a professional, strategic and personable sales leader looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact within an established business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting sales targets & KPI's by proactively generating and securing new business/clientele
- Solve problems for prospective, new and existing clients/customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions to secure business
- Design and implement strategic business plans that expand the customer base and ensures the company's strong presence within the industry
- Create and analyse monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts, as well as other reporting functions as required
- Targeting new customers by cold calling/visiting and winning over new or pre-existing relationships in a variety of markets and industry sectors
- Preparation of quotations and continual education to customers of the products and services offered by the business
- Utilising sales/marketing based accountability tools to record leads, meeting schedules and sales updates
- Supervise, lead and mentor a small sales team
- Work with internal departments such as Production and Marketing teams to engage audiences and clients
- Attend meetings with new and existing customers locally and interstate
- Act as a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
Skills & Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle available to be utilised for work at all times
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within a leadership sales role
- Strong work ethic, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs & sales/marketing software
- Experience within the surface finishing industry is preferred, but not essential
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Uncapped commission earning potential
- Generous Base Salary and Incentives
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, E-Tag & Fuel Card
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Opportunity to thrive within a small team environment where ideas and contributions are rewarded
Work within a small business that has a collaborative approach and an open door policy. If you are looking for a challenge, driven by sales targets and consistently achieving above and beyond this could be the start of an exciting career for you!
Due to the expected high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills are an exact match for our requirements. If you do not hear from us within three weeks of applying, then assume that on this occasion your experience was unfortunately not an exact match for our criteria. However please do not hesitate to apply again in the future.