Are you an experienced administration/customer service person in a service/workshop environment
Do you have Office equipment industry experience or have similar experience in other service organisations such as white goods, auto, electronics, etc.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work in a great environment with a leading local company
Do you have a "Can Do" attitude
Do you have a naturally happy and helpful personality
Do you have a mature outlook
Do you have good communication skills
Do you have excellent spoken and written English skills
Then we want to talk to you about a role in our service administration department.
Downs Office Equipment & Supplies Pty Ltd, is the largest regional Office Equipment and Supplies company of its type in Australia.
Established in 1962 and based in Toowoomba, our 40 full time employees service the Darling Downs & South West Queensland area. We are authorised dealers for the major brands of print and photocopy equipment.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a stable and progressive business.
As part of a team admin staff, your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Face to face, telephone and email customer contact
- Processing of customer service requests
- Entry of technician times, work carried out and parts used on completion of service calls
- Invoicing of service calls (automated process)
- Industry specific meter read collection and invoicing
- Warranty claim processing
- Responding to customer questions on service related matters
- Setting up maintenance contracts based on existing templates
- Monthly reporting tasks
- Additional tasks as required
The company uses Pronto accounting and service management software.
Full training on specific tasks and Pronto software will be provided.
Work hours are full-time, 38 hours per week. 8:24 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (no weekend work). We are seeking a person for an immediate start.
Your Resume must outline the following demonstrated abilities:
- Your experience in customer service in the areas of expertise relevant to this role
- Your excellent interpersonal skills
- Longevity of the previous employment
- Computer competency level
- Any experience in similar roles
Remuneration Package will be negotiated, based on experience, qualifications, and suitability for the role.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.