Lead, engage, and develop the Trading Solutions Team, Enjoy flexible working arrangments, now and beyond Covid, Sydney or Brisbane location.
Fast-paced. Exciting. Challenging. This is how we play in Wagering and Media. Together, we create amazing experiences and innovate the impossible. Our systems handle thousands of bets every second when customers turn out in force for the major racing and sporting moments.
All while delivering a seamless multi-channel broadcast experience throughout Australia and Internationally. And there is still more to do. Life with us means working on big projects, delivered in a can-do, collaborative environment. One where the focus is solving problems that put millions of customers at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll do
As the Head of Trading Solutions, you will be responsible for strategic and people leadership of the Trading Solutions team.
- Maximising Trading performance and overall Wagering profitability
- Leading, engaging, developing, and enhancing performance of the team to foster a high-performance culture
- Driving the design and implementation of tools and processes to enhance Trading automation across pricing and product
- Expanding our Fixed Odds product suite to engage our customers across all Tabcorp channels
- Maintaining strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Leading technical standards across model build, platform development and technical governance.
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have proven strategic management experience and leadership capabilities.
- Experience in people management and leading team performance
- Thought leadership capability in highly technical teams who are quantitatively minded and technologically savvy
- Leading with a curious and creative mindset to proactively innovate through a constantly evolving marketplace
- Strong commercial knowledge, including team budget management and business case development
- Strong product management experience
- Experience in highly regulated environments and process governance
- Demonstrated experience in managing and liaising with senior stakeholders
- A passion for and knowledge of Racing and Sport Wagering markets
We are Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands, Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.