Kim Crawford, Crafters Union, Young & Co and more!, Be a part of our story and our epic innovations, Product allowance, wellness reimbursements and flexibility.
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the countrys #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands such as Kim Crawford driving category growth across the Pacific. In New Zealand and Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more recently into craft spirits across Australia. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of creating brands worth reaching for.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM Sales, this role will have full responsibility for the Independents, on-premises, e-comm, and wholesaler customer accounts across wine and spirits. With a core foundation of key customer groups in place coupled with a recent expansion of new and existing brands there is significant opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop this channel via new brands, categories, and customers. Due to the anticipated growth of this channel, this will be a high-profile role supported by and working closely with the wider APAC Sales, Marketing, Category, Finance, and Operations teams to deliver the best results for our customers
- Full responsibility for the Independents, on-premises, e-comm, and wholesaler customer accounts across wine and spirits.
- Development of Independent retailer and e-commerce strategy
- Responsible for managing the strategic customer relationships to achieve Net Sales and Gross Profit targets
- Collaborate with Brand Team to develop and deliver joint customer plans
- Own the customer Category Review cycle
- Prepare and present customer promotional plans on time and complete regular customer reviews to analyse performance, trends and opportunities
- Forecast management in conjunction with Operations team including accessibility to Head Office, State and Individual store contacts
- Management or core wholesaler customers including On-premise, Cruise, GTR, Export
- You have worked in the liquor industry (wine focused) for +5 years with direct customer management.
- Experience within the on-premise channel in addition to retail will be highly advantageous
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and commercial acumen skills
- Self-starter, pro-active and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment to deliver results for yourself and others
Benefits & Culture
Our benefits include a wine allowance, wellness programme, bonus scheme, Safe Ride Home Programme and more. This is your opportunity to join an agile and dynamic business with innovative brands and a great team culture.
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
If youre interested, apply now via the relevant link before the close date on 9 October 2020 .
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role. Please proceed to application if you hold a current work visa or citizenship/passport.