Our client is a successful, supplier of premium building products, established nationally they are a recognised and respected leader in their sector.
In support, we are looking to secure an experienced ambitious Branch Manager; an engaging sales leader with proven industrial sales leadership skills, who is recognised for leading a highly effective branch sales and delivery experience with focus on market share & bottom line growth.
This significant role offers a career path to executive level opportunities. To excel you will lead and support your branch team, championing sales growth and distribution excellence in a competitive market. You will be tasked with creating and leading a customer centric culture that enhances the internal and external stakeholder experience and engagement.
To succeed you must be commercially astute, and comfortable to work across multiple channels and segments simultaneously. You must possess a broad understanding of sales and distribution working through high volume national network partners, including the hardware channel, dealers, distributors, form workers and smaller independent partners.
You must have the ability and passion to drive improved people performance and increase already strong sales results. Confidence and competence in warehouse and logistics leadership is essential.
To be considered for this role you must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in Branch Leadership. Qualifications in Sales, Marketing with a Business Management discipline would be highly regarded;
- It is essential you have managed Warehouse / Logistics /Customer service/ Sales / Administration previous with demonstrable success;
- Experience in the building products / industrial sales is highly regarded;
- Proven experience in a similar sales management level role;
- Highly developed analytical skills; budgeting and forecasting "hands on" experience are essential;
- Strategic thinking with the ability to deliver to SLAs and key account management plans;
- Inspiring and influencing leadership style, creating an environment of exceptional performance;
- Leadership experience within a safety-first environment;
- High levels of attention to detail, an innate sense of urgency and a willingness to be consistently highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders.
You must have had real, demonstrable success and possess the drive to shape this role into your own. In this role you are responsible to work with your team, leading from the front. The sales and delivery team are capable, stable and through this role we look to offer them guidance, fresh insight and proven leadership utilizing a collaborative approach.
If you believe that you have the energy, motivation and experience, and that your contribution can significantly support their continued success please forward your CV.