Drive business development for the public sector for GHD Advisory, Unique opportunity to rapidly and collaboratively grow a business, Utilise your Public Sector knowledge and networks.
As the Market Sector Lead for the Public sector for GHD Advisory in Australia, you will grow the size and quality of sector performance and revenue. You will build internal and external partnerships and bring networks that provide advisory opportunities at all points along the value chain.
In this role, you will use your strong understanding of the sector, existing network and superior collaboration skills to develop market strategies that leverage the firms entire suite of services, including Engineering and Advisory and Digitalservice offerings.
Success in this role will see you grow the overall size and contribution of the sector for GHD Advisory, while, building capacity, quality client relationships and bringing the best of GHD to the sector.
- Drive business development for the public sector for GHD Advisory and the GHD business
- Create a leadership position in the sector by building and building upon relationships with clients, leading new business positioning activity through to conversion
- Stay across market trends, industry networks and clients for the purpose of determining and realising present or future commercial opportunities
- Design and execute the sector strategy to enhance client value, develop strategic partnerships and increase GHD Advisory market share with public sector clients in Australia
- Drive our client commitment and promote and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients through the full asset lifecycle
- Increase sector performance by generating repeat business through exceptional delivery, and expand our client base by promoting GHDs services and value proposition
Does this sound like you
- A person that gets excited by the opportunity to rapidly and collaboratively grow a business
- Someone who demonstrates and applies expansive thinking to deliver business development outcomes
- You have exceptional client and industry networks at c-suite and decision maker level that you can bring to GHD
- Someone who is highly motivated and client centric, able to generate new opportunities and repeat business through building outstanding client relationships
- Someone who has a history of strong business financial performance management
- You are values driven (safety, teamwork, respect, integrity) and commercially astute
- Someone who shares knowledge and helps build capacity within the team
Why GHD Advisory
Why waste a single day doing work that isnt an investment in your future At GHD Advisory, you will join a team of passionate individuals, many of them leaders in their field, who are also the owners of our business. This ownership is what sets us apart. It means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It is also what drives our commitment and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
About GHD Advisory
GHD Advisory is an integrated part of GHDs connected network of 11,000 people, which has a track record of delivering insightful advice and robust outcomes for our clients for more than 90 years. GHD Advisory addresses the need for business outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing environment, offering services relating to infrastructure investment and economics, asset management, risk, assurance & regulation.
Our commitment to you
Fostering diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD Advisory does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD Advisory provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
We actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. If this is the kind of investment you would like to make with your talent, join us and take control of your career and your future.
Interested Please click on the link below to lodge your CV and cover letter.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.