Who We Are
Cuscal is the largest independent provider of payment solutions for the Australian financial services sector. Cuscal and its predecessors have been operating in Australia since the 1960s.
We partner with mutuals, banks (large and small), fintechs and corporates, who provide payment services to their clients, and we enable them to implement the best payments systems for their needs.
Cuscal's vision is enabling the future. We are committed to working behind the scenes for the success of our clients, through relevant and innovative digital and payment solutions.
At the heart of our business model is partnership and trust. We demonstrate this through our products, our services, and our relationships with our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Company Secretariat team. In this role, you will be responsible for the Company Secretariat statutory, internal compliance and general secretariat requirements for the Board and Company Secretary. Your duties will include:
- Maintaining all corporate secretariat registers and records, and responsibility for ASIC filings
- Preparing and/or co-ordinating agendas and papers in anticipation of Shareholder, Board, and Committee meetings and uploading final papers into the electronic portal
- General company secretariat duties including maintaining Shareholder contacts, Board and Committee calendars, drafting minutes, onboarding Directors, Board liaison, professional development and travel arrangements
- Handling all logistics for Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings including catering and technology
- Maintaining the Company Secretariat manual including forms and templates
- Assisting with the update of Governance documents (e.g. Constitution, Charters, Policies) and the annual insurance renewals
- Supporting the team with their efforts to continuously improve processes
- Supporting the General Counsel & Company Secretary, and GM of People & Culture with general administration, diary management and word processing
Who You Are
You will be an experienced administrator who is used to working with Directors, Senior Executives and a range of internal stakeholders with the utmost professionalism. You are calm in high pressured, fast paced environments and not afraid of working with a high volume of documents and to deadlines. Additionally, you will possess:
- Minimum 3 yeas in a similar role
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including ability to prioritise and achieve outcomes
- Proficiency with Office suite, Adobe acrobat and other specialist applications including CMS, Dynamics, and Corporate Affairs & billings Systems
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and at Cuscal we like to ensure that our employees are supported and motivated to succeed. Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Financial Fair Go and Employee support programs that offer personal and financial advice
- Cuscal Advantage, discounted services to use in your day-to-day
- A culturally rich and diverse demographic in the workplace
If you believe you are suitable for the above role, please apply by following the prompts on this page. Note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will only reach out to shortlisted candidates.
Note: Due to COVID-19, all roles at Cuscal will be carried out from home unless specified or until further notice.
Agencies: we will be in touch with our preferred panel if we require assistance in recruitment. We ask that you do not send unsolicited CVs or contact hiring managers directly