Join a rapidly growing business, Collaborative team environment, Be our technical expert!.
About EPOS Audio
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community. Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture known as Sennheiser Communications between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups. Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound. With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries.
About the role
Due to business growth, this role has been newly created and will be reporting to the Sales Director for Enterprise Solutions ANZ, focussing on designing, planning and implementing technical product training programs for employees, customers, and other key influencers, market development activities and becoming the technical expert for EPOSs telecommunications portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Developing customized UC solutions for customer needs
- Conducting DECT/Bluetooth services such as frequency coordination, spectrum scans and analysis reports
- Providing high level (Tier 3) of technical support, trouble shooting, and assisting in person and over the phone to coworkers, field staff, customers and end users
- Providing feedback to Business Segment and EPOS on new product needs, industry trends, competitive developments, etc
- Handling post sales optimization requirements and customer care
- Demonstrating and promoting the products, creating end user demand, with a focus on creating future business
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the top influencers, consultants and customers in the markets EPOS serves
- Assisting with their inquiries related to product applications and/or features, specifications
- Assisting in the development of long-term, strategic growth initiatives for the channels
- Providing high-level technical support of global, regional and local sales teams regarding the Enterprise Solutions portfolio and related products, applications, system design, customer support, projects and quotations in the respective country
- Acting as primary contact with targeted business segments to showcase products/services to create demand and selling opportunities
To be successful in this role you will be tertiary qualified and have a proven track record in UC / telecommunications. You will have technical expertise within DECT and Bluetooth wireless technology and an understanding of audio theory, with experience in specifying complex telecommunication systems.
Your success in this role will be helped by your organisational skills, solutions approach, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to build business relationships, while working in a self-directed and autonomous environment. You enjoy educating and training others in our products becoming the technical face of EPOS products.
You love to travel and are looking for a change to a business where you will be passionate about the products and keen to invoke that passion in others!. If you are ready for the next step in your career and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply below!