Supportive and inclusive culture with opportunities to develop, Permanent Full-Time Position, Flexible, family friendly work conditions with generous salary packaging options.
Noahs Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation providing early childhood intervention services to children from ages 0-12 with disabilities and additional needs.
Driven by a strong philosophy and core values of Kindness, Quality, Optimism and Respect, we are recruiting for an experienced Customer Communications Coordinator.
Positioned at the forefront of our organisation, your role is critical in offering an excellent customer experience across the life cycle, as well as supporting strategic initiatives to engage and retain the families in which we service across Victoria, parts of southern NSW, as well as the ACT.
Key to the success of our organisation and culture is the ability to lead continuous improvements, maintain and develop our quality standards, think strategically, manage effective operations and lead by example.
Culture and Benefits
At Noahs Ark we value all our staff and strive to provide a positive working environment where everyone feels supported, valued and able to achieve their goals.
Our employees have a passion for transforming the lives of children and are united in a commitment to providing quality services. From senior management, Key Workers and support services, our staff are proud to work for an organisation where we know that the work we do with children and families can make a profound difference.
Benefits you will enjoy with Noahs Ark include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership team
- Professional development opportunities
- Yearly leadership and organisational conferences
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking to employ someone who shares the same passion and belief in our service delivery model as we do and who represents the organisation with a customer centric focus and initiative for strategic success.
Youre able to demonstrate and engage in both the operational and strategic customer experience with responsibilities relating to:
- Frontline customer management;
- Manage the customer life-cycle from onboarding, retention and transitioning out;
- Develop and produce communications and marketing materials;
- Customer satisfaction and feedback initiatives;
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Support, develop, and implement the marketing and communications plan;
- Department administration, including managing databases, support in compliance audits and policy reviews.
There are opportunities to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst working closely with the Marking and Communications team to execute the brand and commercial strategy of the organisation.
In your role you will be capable and experienced in, but not limited to:
- managing difficult conversations involving complex needs clients, complaints and/or circumstances of a sensitive nature
- able to maintain up to date data, generate and interpret data to inform short and longer-term communications strategies
- confident and empathetic communicator, generating a mutual understanding among culturally diverse clients whilst promoting and advocating inclusive practice
- able to manage ambiguity, is adaptable and effectively manages multiple tasks under pressure.
We are seeking someone with a commercial acumen whilst adaptable to a community-based organisation and NDIS industry regulated processes.
On offer is a generous base salary commensurate with experience, super and the option to salary package.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Arts, Marketing or Business Management.
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of marketing and communication systems including Mailchimp, Adobe systems, intermediate level of Excel, some CMS back-end systems and proficient with open and closed source databases.
- Proficient in social media platforms, digital analytics, and planning.
Why is Noahs Ark a great place to work
I really enjoy of the challenge of a complex workload. I love the positive, collaborative, respectful culture of the team. I love working for Noahs Ark because our values are consistently reflected across all aspects of our work. Our focus on better outcomes for children never waivers. 2020
How to Apply
We welcome you to apply by the 16th October 2020.
You application must include a cover letter and resume.