Connell Enterprises is a local family run building business with an outstanding opportunity for a Carpentry Apprentice to kick-start their career.
Whilst completing the 4 year apprenticeship the successful candidate will complete a Certificate III Carpentry. This is a full time position, experience is not essential.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn from a team of qualified Carpenters as you work on residential and commercial settings.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated
- A friendly, positive attitude, with a willingness to learn
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A drivers licence or reliable transport to and from work
- Interest in the carpentry field
To ensure your submission is considered please include supporting documentation that demonstrates your grades, achievements, or experience.
The successful applicant will commence work on Wednesday the 6th January 2021
Applications close Sunday 18th October, 2020
Please be advised only successful applicants will be contacted.
Gladstone & Central QLD
Trades & Services