Engineering & Building Diagnostics, Located in Drummoyne, Sydney.
An opportunity has become available for a Junior Receptionist/Admin, to join our friendly and dedicated team at RHM Consultants located in Drummoyne, Sydney.
We are looking for a well presented, enthusiastic and hard-working team player who is keen and willing to learn.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General Reception/Admin duties.
- Assist with Booking appointments.
- Courier Bookings, Incoming and Outgoing Mail.
- Stationery Ordering, Office Equipment, Filing, Scanning.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable when required.
- General Data entry as required.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional phone manner and the ability to communicate effectively & multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Competent in MS Office, MYOB and MFiles would be an advantage.
Full time position, Monday to Friday with a competitive salary.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
*Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 9 October 2020.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Administration & Office Support