CEA, part of the CFC Group of Companies, is a privately owned business with 9 branches, over 90 dealer outlets and more than 280 employees Australia wide.
CEA is the leading distributor for world-renowned capital equipment brands including JCB agricultural and construction equipment, Atlas Copco, Ditch Witch, Dynapac and Komptech.
Through its portfolio of products CEA supplies a diverse range of equipment to a broad range of industries including construction, agriculture, government, defence, waste management, mining and civil works.
Providing extensive parts and service support through our network of branches and dealers CEA also has an expansive national parts distribution centre located in Sydney, providing critical support to our core customer base when they need it.
The trusted relationships that we have built with our customers, employees and communities continue to create shared successes across the CEA business.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support and organisation to the After Sales operation of CEA Specialty Products. This role involves ensuring both external and internal customers are supplied with the correct parts in a timely manner, whilst maintaining high customer service standards at all times on the phone, counter sales and between branches.
- To respond to customer After Sales inquiries or requests using available resources and manuals to ensure that customer requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Your role will require your knowledge of inventory control, parts interpretation, logistics management and receipt and/or dispatch of international and domestic goods.
- To actively and accurately assist in the administration required in the operation of the CEA Specialty Products After Sales functions. This may include, but is not limited to, preparing invoicing and picking documents, handling and assessing invoices, organising supplies, devanning containers and shipments and maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Answer telephone queries relating to parts orders
- Assist Parts Manager with inventory management
- Pack goods for dispatch
- Receipt incoming parts orders, branch transfers & external suppliers
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing goods
- Greet customers at the counter and answer their parts queries and place orders
- Produce monthly reports for the Parts Manager
- Assist in the cycle count process as scheduled by the Parts Manager
- Provide technical assistance and general support to the Service technicians
- Provide assistance to the Sales Department
- Responsible and accountable for a safe working environment reporting any safety incidents or concerns to the Manager or Supervisor
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant OH&S requirements
- Conforming to quality systems and procedures
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good administration skills
- Good phone manner
- Previous experience in parts interpretation
- Proven ability to interpret customer orders
- Customer Service focus
- Australian motor vehicle drivers license
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies or third party applications.