We are a successful contemporary legal practice on the Sunshine Coast., Join our dynamic, energetic, innovative team environment., We offer the opportunity to grow with the firm and share in its success..
Part-Time Marketing Manager
Boutique Legal Practice
This respected contemporary legal practice on the Sunshine Coast has an established, loyal client base and enjoys a busy and consistent workflow. Argon Law seeks a degree qualified high-calibre marketing manager with the desire to work in a friendly, cutting edge, cohesive team environment for approximately ten hours per week. We are seeking a candidate who wishes to experience professional fulfilment with a genuine desire to grow.
This position will see you responsible for developing, managing and delivering our comprehensive strategic marketing plan, with a high degree of autonomy.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic, solutions-oriented person who has exceptional digital marketing, design, communication, reporting and organisational proficiency to join our friendly and highly skilled legal team.
The successful candidate will be required to have a bachelors degree qualification in marketing and business communications and demonstrate relevant experience for the job at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital Media Management
- Develop an effective lead-generation social media strategy and manage all social accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and others
- Analyse our social and digital advertising campaigns including SEO & SEM
- Research, compile and interpret market data to ensure we remain relevant to our audience
- Manage our existing website, CMS, and other platforms
- Provide accurate and detailed monthly reporting
- Website and Social Media Management
- EDM preparation and distribution
- Video production management
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Reviewing and drafting annual planning in conjunction with the company strategic plans
- Maintaining current procedural documentation
- Preparing annual budgets and monthly performance reporting
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Marketing and Client Relations
- Drive innovation and improvement across all categories within the business
- Work closely and effectively with the legal team, at all times
- Public Relations
- Brand Development and Management
- Sponsorship Management and event facilitation and co-ordination
- Advertising and Media Relations
In addition, you will:
- be willing to assist the firm grow its client base;
- have strong communication and negotiation skills;
- be able to demonstrate strong skills in visual and creative design;
- have influential writing skills;
- have skilled knowledge of public relations and media-management;
- have a commitment to planning, budgeting, performance outcomes and reporting.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required:
You will be able to demonstrate relevant hands-on marketing management experience, and must have
- A degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and developing effective Facebook Ad campaigns, with a strong focus on lead generation
- Experience with Mailchimp, subscriber list segmentation and EDM design
- Experience conceptualising, implementing and analysing Google Ad campaigns
- Experience analysing and reporting on Google Analytics as well as social media insights
- Experience with creative Adobe applications (Photoshop desired)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes, terminology and strategy
- Action-oriented, tech-savvy and resourceful
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cohesively within the team
- Positive and proactive attitude with excellent attention to detail
If you have the experience we are looking for, a willingness to accept new challenges and are prepared to make a long term commitment to Argon Law,
We pride ourselves on being a flexible workforce with cutting edge systems and technology.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on 5 October 2020