Be Bold. Join Australias leader in Vocational Education and Training.
TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider of vocational education and training in Australia, and one of the largest in the world. We strive to deliver relevant, high quality, practical and creative training designed to equip the workforce of tomorrow.
We are seeking experienced and qualified candidates who share the TAFE NSW Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Customer First values, and are willing to help further our ongoing commitment to building an innovative culture.
These roles sits within TAFE Infrastructure NSW based at our Ultimo campus, temporary full time to July 2022 and report into the Investment & Capital Delivery team and are responsible for leading the delivery of a program of capital works within the TAFE NSW property portfolio:
Investment Program Manager Sydney Region
Projects include upgrades, refurbishments and new builds. A key program in progress is a substantial electrical upgrade program.
Investment Program Manager Revitalisation
The program consists of upgrades and revitalisation of existing TAFE NSW campuses through the expansion of our Interconnected Training Network (ITN) by planning and delivering new connected learning points, as well as technology and building upgrades to specialist facilities across the state.
This will require extensive stakeholder engagement across the business to undertake impact assessments and ensure ongoing operation.
You have strong experience in all phases of program management in the infrastructure sector from design to evaluation and implementation in a complex service delivery environment. You can confidently direct and oversee the delivery of capital works infrastructure projects in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure outcomes align with briefs, stakeholder expectations and customer requirements.
Your exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, will assist you in managing complex and sensitive consultations and negotiations with a diverse range of stakeholders.You have a focus on continuous improvement and will design and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Program Management or relevant significant experience in a related field with at least 5-7 years experience in the delivery of capital works programs and/or related projects of significant size, diversity and complexity within a complex service delivery environment.
- Strong experience in all phases of program and project management from design to evaluation and implementation and operational establishment within a complex service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated capability to manage complex stakeholder issues during projects planning and/or delivery phases.
For full details on the role and application process, please see the Position Description andInformation Package.
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach an updated resume detailing your suitability for the role and a cover letter outlining your interest
- Click the apply button where you will be required to answer two target questions outlining your suitability
Applications close: Monday 12 October 2020 at 11:59pm
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtainWorking with Children Check (WWCC)clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact Alex Depree.