Job variety, Full time position, Expanding company.
About the business
Well-established family owned business, Green Frog, based in Marrickville is looking to bring on and develop top talent to assist in expanding the business.
Green Frog specialise in re-roofing of metal and tile roofs, gutter and downpipe replacement, as well as metal and tile roof repairs.
About the role
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will hold an impeccable work ethic with an emphasis on performance and continuous improvements.
Your Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Daily and weekly scheduling of jobs for team members and contractors.
- Manage staff, work flows, coordinate installs, and quality control.
- Coordinate periodic works and extra works.
- Liaising and working with sales, admin and install teams within the organisation.
- Ordering the necessary materials for upcoming jobs..
- Liaise with suppliers regarding pricing and orders.
- Communication with clients where necessary.
Benefits and perks
- Great team culture
- Job satisfaction.
- Expanding company
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An eye for detail.
- Be experienced in managing production workflow from start to finish.
- Coach and develop teams to improve capability and productivity.
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Competent in problem-solving and the ability to implement appropriate solutions.
- Enthusiastic, committed, and able to show initiative.
- Strong organisational, time management, and administration skills.
- Commercial experience is essential.
- Skilled in the application of Simpro would be an advantage.
- Hold a current divers licence
- Strong focus on internal and external customer service.
- Renumeration based on experience.
- Computer literacy. Microsoft office skills would be an advantage.