Genuine job security -permanent, full-time, Multiple positions on offer. Great work on offer, Ongoing training & development opportunities with leading Case IH dealership.
About the business
Kenway & Clark are proud to provide exceptional servicing and repairs to our valued client's machinery throughout North West NSW and South East QLD. Operating out of 4 locations - Moree, Goondiwindi, Inverell and Wee Waa - you won't find a better place to work.
About the role
Kenway & Clark Moree are looking for reliable and experienced, trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanics to repair and service agricultural machinery, trucks and/or construction equipment in the Moree dealership.
Our customers trust our service department to keep their machinery and heavy vehicles in operation when it matters most. So, the ideal candidate will be committed to carrying out all tasks with precision and purpose, both in the field or in house.
You will be supported in your work by dedicated parts interpreters and equally qualified technicians. You will also be able to work unsupervised when necessary.
Product specific training will ensure you keep abreast of advancements and current trends in the agricultural & automotive industry.
Benefits and perks
Paid weekly, you will be offered a super competitive hourly rate, and opportunities for overtime, especially at harvest. Other benefits include, but are not limited to ongoing training and development, and uniforms are supplied. Work vehicles will be made available to the right candidates.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be a trade qualified diesel mechanic and have attained a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology qualification, or equivalent. You will be able to demonstrate:
- experience in either hydraulics and/or electrics
- in-depth diagnostic ability, and experience with using electronic diagnosis tools
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- exceptional communication and customer service skills
- experience working with Case IH, Case Construction, Isuzu trucks will be looked on favourably, but not essential
- you can work independently and alongside others as required
- a well groomed appearance in the workplace is important to you
A current drivers licence is essential. A forklift licence, desirable.