Nines strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australias largest locally owned media company the home of Australias most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want. Nines assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 2UE, 3AW, MAGIC, 4BC, 4BH and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
We have a vacancy in our Darwin office in Sales/Administration as an assistant. Your written and oral communication skills must be excellent in order to liaise with sales, internal stakeholders as well as external departments.
This is a position that would suit a candidate who is looking to embark on a sales and marketing career, at an entry level. If you can demonstrate that you can work well within a team environment, have organisational skills and looking for a challenge then we would like to hear from you.
This is a busy office working to strict deadlines.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and managing internal and external bookings
- Assisting with the preparation of advertising proposals
- Viigilance in maintaining client and revenue records
- Providing administrative assistance.
To be considered for this role, youll need:
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite Word, Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A positive work ethic and strong team focus.
- A desire to want to progress into a sales role within the organisation.
Applications marked private and confidential are to be received by close of business Friday 18th September 2020
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Participating in our Sales Academy to further your skills in both digital and broadcast sales
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- Being rewarded through our highly competitive commission structure
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes