Discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you, Lead diverse multi-capability teams across innovation, operations and insights, Partner with global teams to share knowledge, ideas and resources.
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
The focus of your role
We are looking to hire a Director to lead and drive Lean IT and Technology Process Improvement initiatives, combining their consulting skills and expertise in digital transformation to help our clients identify IT Cost Reduction opportunities across people and processes through automation and digital technology innovation achieving real transformation.
You'll have a history of advising clients on IT strategy, IT operating model design and IT transformation with a proven track record of growing client relationships, ideally in the financial services sector.
What you'll do:
As a trusted advisor to clients you'll create a vision for them on the future of technology and how process improvement and automation will drive IT cost reduction. As well as this you will:
- Identify IT Cost Reduction opportunities across People and Process resulting in significant cost savings
- Identify and implement process improvement and automation initiative for clients
- Develop initiatives and opportunities collaboratively with the client to execute cost reduction initiative
- Execute cost reduction initiatives driving people and process changes in a client organisation
- Provide detailed understanding of cost elements of Run IT organisation and available levers
- Partner with CXO, Heads Of, GMs to deliver tangible outcomes
- Track cost benefits of improvement initiatives
- Partner with teams across innovation, operations, insights and people and organisation to deliver multi-capability solutions.
- Work closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally enabled consumer experiences.
- Utilise a combination of the organisation's broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network, to generate new client revenues.
What you'll bring:
As an expert in IT cost reduction, you'll be able to identify cost reduction opportunities and execute initiatives to realise the benefits.
- Solid understanding of IT Operations focusing on people and process
- Demonstrated experience, confidence, and maturity in working with leadership including CXO / CDO level and dealing with competing initiatives
- Successful track record in uncovering high priority opportunities, delivering business objectives, and/or challenging competing clients initiatives
- Ability to lead and manage diverse multi-capability teams within the IT and digital realm
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, RFPs/proposals skills, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to shape outcomes for clients to deliver business transformation.
- Experience in Financial Services sector
- Experience in broader IT Strategy and IT Transformation
- ITIL process experience and experience leading IT operations
- SAFe certification
What happens next and what can we offer you
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups [email protected] and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here [link removed] to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.