Fortitude Valley location, Attractive hourly rate, Full-time permanent position.
Part of the Sime Darby Motors Group, Brisbane BMW is more than just a showroom - it encompasses all that is BMW under one roof.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated Technician to join our Service Department in Fortitude Valley.
Servicing, repair work and diagnostics will all form part of your varied and busy day.
To be successful in this role you must offer the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Proven experience working in a fast paced workshop
As a Technician you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- carrying out the servicing and diagnostic repair of vehicles in a safe and effective manner
- ensure all documentation including jobs cards are recorded in a timely manner
- check the general condition of customers' vehicles and record any faults which will not be corrected by the repair order.
- advise the Workshop Controller and or Service Advisor of any additional work necessary on a car during service
- ensure you remain conversant with technical innovations and repair procedures
- attend internal and external training courses and complete required number of training units as required
- make full use of special tools, testers, service equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency
- when carrying out warranty work and ensure all warranty parts are tagged with the correct information and placed in warranty storage.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Tool allowance
- The ability to work in a modern workshop with the latest tools and equipment
- Opportunities to advance your career as Technician
- Offsite and on the job training
- Competitive remuneration package ($52,000 pa. - $70,000 pa. plus bonuses)
If you want an opportunity advance your career as a Technician and work for a globally recognised employer than this position is for you!
Trades & Services