Due to our continued growth, Arlo & Co (www.arloandco.com.au) are looking for a skilled, energetic, hard-working teammate to join our production team at our HQ in Chirnside Park, Victoria.
We currently have an ongoing, full-time position available for a Production & Design Coordinator. You will be joining a fast-paced environment in a stable, award-winning company, with an inclusive culture and a convenient work-life balance.
This is an immediate start role, working across file creation, digital print and cutting equipment, in our personalised gifts Production Team.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be mechanically minded and hands-on, and a true team player. Please note that experience in Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop creative suites is essential.
Note: This is a Morning / Day Shift position, however, we would ideally like someone who has the flexibility to move onto another shift at a later date ( ie. Afternoon 12pm 8:00pm)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of digital artwork files for printing and cutting.
- Daily operation of wide-format printers and laser cutting machines.
- Assist with production processes including trimming, mounting, finishing, packaging, and handwork as necessary.
- Scheduling daily orders to ensure production time frames are met.
- Meet quality assurance guidelines to ensure standards are maintained.
- Liaising with the Production Manager and other team members to ensure quality customer service.
- Assist with the execution of creative deliverables across all digital channels
- Assist with maintaining stock levels of inks and materials to meet demand.
- Keeping our workshop neat, tidy and organised.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Solid graphic software skills with Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop creative suites is essential.
- Have a strong pride in your work with expert attention to detail.
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Experience producing wallpaper will be highly regarded
The salary package will be commensurate with experience, and applicants must be available for an initial online interview.
At Arlo & Co we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds. To register your interest, please send an email - outlining your experience, availability, and relevant skills - to [email protected] - with the subject title Production & Design Coordinator.