About Toll Global Logistics
At Toll, were on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. And thats exactly what our people do every day. With over 130 years experience, and a network spanning 50 countries, 1,200 locations and 40,000 staff, we have the scale - and smarts - to solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge. At Toll, we do more than just logistics. We move the businesses that move the world.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join a critical part of our business. You will support the business with effective financial management of the business units, agreed levels of cost-effective service to customers and continuous improvement of site operations. You will also support the team in delivering timely and insightful analysis to achieve both financial and operational targets.
- Financial oversight of budgeting and forecasting processes. Contributing to divisional accounting practices
- Successfully managing a diverse stakeholder group and championing a collaborative working environment
- Providing ongoing support to contract management and negotiation. Ensuring customer profitability and all operational tasks are meeting required operating margins.
- Ongoing reporting and analysis of performance against Balanced Scorecard/KPIs/DIFOT
- Work directly with customers negotiating, presenting and driving win-win outcomes
- Manage operational projects using best practice CI and project management principle
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience within contract logistics or a 3PL environment is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of supply chain business operations with ability to work across multiple stakeholders to achieve successful business outcomes
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to consistently deliver outcomes through others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to challenge professionally
- Highly developed, proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- CA/CPA - advantages
- Lean/ Six Sigma training
Working at Toll
Created by our people, our five values - Customer, Teamwork, Progress, Accountability and Integrity - are our compass that guide our behaviour and define our culture, regardless of role, division or location.
At Toll, our single greatest advantage is our people, and we believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our peoples careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work. Being connected is at the core of what makes Toll great - its what makes our possibilities endless.
You must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.