TAFE Infrastructure NSW
TAFE NSW has over 500,000 annual enrolments and sets the benchmark for quality education in Australia. Join our innovative, dynamic organisation while we embark on a once in a generation evolution to modernise, up skill and digitally transform into a world class education provider.
Were committed to building a culture of highly engaged and talented people, all working together in a collaborative and high-performance culture which facilitates career mobility and diversity. Our employees are valued and provided development opportunities to ensure organisational success and personal growth.
This role sits within TAFE Infrastructure NSW, reporting directly into the Head of Investment & Capital Delivery and and will provide you with an opportunity to lead the delivery of an assigned major infrastructure capital works project over $70 million in collaboration with external Project Managers, Head Design Consultants and other project professionals, ensuring outcomes align with the originating brief and meet stakeholder expectations and customer requirements.
With a focus on managing internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and negotiation, you will be responsible for achieving project outcomes across time, cost and quality and stakeholder expectations.
You will be encourage to drive innovation, sustainability and improvements on time and cost efficiencies in the delivery of your project in order to provide TAFE NSW with new educational facilities.
This is a full-time temporary until June 2023 role, located at Ultimo TAFE NSW campus.
Review the Position Description and Information Package for more information
Required Experience and Skills
Key to your success will be your:
- Experience with State Significant Development Applications (SSDA) and Early Contractor Involvment (ECI) contract models
- Ability to effectively navigate organisational/stakeholder complexities through impeccable influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing the expectations of numerous stakeholders with conflicting priorities and expectations for the project/program
- Ability to achieve multiple project objectives through a broad outsourced project/program team, given limited resources, tight deadlines and balance competing demands and priorities
- Qualifications in a relevant field and at least 5-7 years similar experience in a similar role
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
Attach an updated resume detailing your suitability for the role and a cover letter outlining your interest
Click Apply now where you will be required to answer two target questions outlining your suitability
Job Closes: Wednesday 23 September 2020 at 11:59pm
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job;