Supervising role in manufacturing, Family business with a supportive company culture, Competitive remuneration.
- Supervising role in manufacturing
- Family business with a supportive company culture
- Competitive remuneration
Work with an Australian business marketing and manufacturing specialised textiles engineered solutions.
About the Opportunity
In this newly created role, you will oversee production outcomes and supervise a team of up to 12 skilled and committed employees. The core part of this role is ensuring that the day to day production operation runs smoothly.
- Plan and execute production schedules to deliver on time
- Achieve quality and quantity KPIs are met
- Ensure production, quality and safety systems are adhered to
- Use a practical approach to solving basic engineering, design or technical production problems
- Build an engaged and motivated team
The role is located within a short walking distance from the Pendle Hill train station.
You have experience in leading and supervising teams in the manufacturing sector. Previous experience within textiles would be desirable but not essential.
You will bring:
- Leadership capabilities that engage and motivate your direct reports
- An ability to work within business systems and frameworks including quality and safety
- A natural bent for problem solving and finding solutions
- High attention to detail
- Capability to use computer-based technology and at least intermediate Excel skills
- Enthusiasm to work with a diverse and friendly group of people
About Our Client
Chatoyer is an Australian company delivering environmental solutions to industry since 1996 and in recent times, developing a specialised textiles range. Well respected and trusted in the market, Chatoyer is known for consistent product reliability and demonstrating the highest standards of customer service and professionalism.
Chatoyer builds relationships by partnering with clients, believing that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration.
Further information on Chatoyer can be found at www.chatoyer.com.au
If you want to join an innovative organisation, in a supportive and inclusive team, apply now.
If we have let you know who the employer is please DO NOT contact them directly (honestly it really doesn't help your application).
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
Pendle Hill 2145 NSW