Work in a small close-knit team within a fast paced and fast-growing company., Be responsible for Mechelec and Controls Installation/ MSSB wiring..
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry leading Building Automation System Then Buildingsense Pty Ltd is where you need to be.
This is a Mech-Electrical and Controls installation role for an Electrician in a fast paced and fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The successful candidate will be responsible for Mechelec and Controls Installation/ MSSB wiring.
Reporting to the Team Leader, bring your initiative and professionalism to a company evolving the building automation industry where you can make your own mark on an exciting new venture!
- Installation of Mechelec and BMS controls, point to point testing, generating Test reports and pre-commissioning.
- knowledge of contracting procedures and commercial realities.
- Handle day-to-day requests, customer issues.
- Manage client expectations and communications during installation & Commissioning.
- Able to manage multiple mechelec sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- 1-3 years Experience in Mechelec and Controls installation
- Electrical apprentice 2nd/3rd/4th year can also apply.
- A Grade WA Electrical license and required Tickets.
- Working knowledge in Quality controls and ITPs.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and creative environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in Australia with either citizenship or permanent residency.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel
- General computer networking
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Compensation and benefits will be based on experience and skills.
Please include a cover letter that clearly demonstrates you satisfy all required skills and experience.
Keywords: Mechelec, Controls Installation, Electrician
BUILDINGSENSE AUSTRALIA caters to delivering high quality turnkey solutions in Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Aged Care Facility, Education, Hotels, Cultural establishment, Life Sciences, Public Buildings, K-12 Schools and Data Centres. BuildingSense Australia is an entity owned by BuildingIQ Inc. and its primary focus is to provide 100% satisfaction and Great Service to Customers in Australia. The current operations are delivered through the Perth and Sydney office. BuildingSense Australia acts as a primary distributor of SAUTER Control International.
OUR OFFERINGS ARE
SAUTER BACnet Integrated Building Management Systems and Energy Management System
SAUTER BACnet Room Automation System and Solutions for Room Climate and lighting shading
Solution for Pharmaceutical, Clean Rooms, Life sciences and Healthcare Solutions for Green Buildings
GAMI Modular AHU and FCU with Fitted Controls
BuildingIQ - Predictive Energy Optimization