Work within a values based, inclusive Not for Profit organisation, Full-time opportunity in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, Attractive salary packaging opportunities.
Due to staff movement, we have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time IT and Communications Officer to join the CBS Inc. Corporate Services team, based at our modern and conveniently located Head Office in the Adelaide CBD.
This role would suit someone looking to take their IT and Communications experience to the next level with a proud South Australian leading Disability Service provider. You will have a high level of autonomy to oversee the day to day role requirements whilst driving and promoting CBS Inc. IT and Communication initiatives and projects.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Services & Projects, you will be responsible for maintaining the Information Security Management Systems across CBS Inc. metro and rural offices throughout South Australia as well as all digital marketing, external and internal communications, general IT support and website development. This is a position that requires agile thought processes and creativity.
You will require:
- Sound IT skills including relevant and recent IT experience (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with Adobe suite and a flair for creating and editing videos and images
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media platforms
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and relate to a wide range of stakeholder with differing levels of IT Capability, including external providers and suppliers, staff, clients, Executive Management and the Board
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Self-motivation, innovation and adaptability
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision and effectively collaborate and work as part of a team
- Experience in the not-for-profit or Disability sector would be advantageous
- DHS Working with Children Check and DHS Disability Employment Screening checks (or ability to obtain prior to employment)
- Drivers Licence
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is a South Australian not-for-profit organisation celebrating over 24 years of successful service delivery in disability employment, NDIS Supports and social enterprise providing a holistic approach. CBS Inc. is a family-friendly employer offering employment flexibility and work-life balance, attractive Salary Packaging options and a strong focus on values.
At CBS Inc. people are our strength were committed to helping people unleash their potential. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented individuals who strive to do the same, then apply now.
To find out more about the role, please refer to the Position Description located at https://communitybridgingservices.org.au
The closing date for this position is 23 September 2020.
As part of the corporate services team, I immediately felt welcome and accepted. While no two days in this role are the same and every day presents new challenges, the team is there to ensure that you feel supported in your role. Deb Friebel, IT/Communications & HR Officer
"CBS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"