Who we are
Ampd is a specialist integrator of Audio, Vision, Lighting and Custom Electronics. Based in Kelvin Grove, we design and install quality audio-visual systems that transform any space from everyday venue to unforgettable experience.
We have a varied portfolio of small and large audio-visual projects across South East Queensland. Our customers include major entertainment venues as well as theatres, nightclubs, and schools.
We focus on high quality finishes, customisation, and attention to detail, and we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate and eager to learn.
Looking to join a team of collaborative, creative and enthusiastic technicians, system designers and salespeople who love what they do and love to do it well Then apply today!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to start their career, or kick-start a new career, with great learning opportunities and the ability to accrue new skills and grow in a flourishing business with a diverse and inclusive team of young professionals.
We have multiple opportunities available, with flexible arrangements to the right people in these entry level jobs: Apprentice / Jnr Casuals / Warehouse Jnr / Service Bench Jnr.
- Picking stock for projects and jobs
- Van Management
- Stock Management
- Work cohesively within the team
- Communicate with clarity
- Working along side our AV installers and Service Technicians to assist and learn the ropes
Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to perform on-site testing under the supervision of a site lead and take notes pertaining to technical test, again not familiar with this process, thats okay we provide plenty of training opportunities to get you up to speed.
- An inquisitive nature towards AV, including the how and why of it
- Youre all about the details and take pride in your work
- You have a friendly, mature, and professional communication style
- Youre friendly and relaxed in the work environment
- Can work some nights
- Manual Drivers License is preferred (but not essential)
To apply for this role, please dont use the Apply Now button. Please instead email [email protected] attaching your CV and cover letter; and answer the following 3 questions in the email (just one or two sentences per question)
-What draws you to the AV industry
-What has been your favourite job and why
-Where would you like to be in your career in 5 years